Terms and conditions
- The products sold through the website www.frmnordic.com are the responsibility of DR ehf, a limited liability company registered in Iceland operating through an agreement with Fundacion Real Madrid in Spain.
- Acknowledgement of non-transferable products and services
By purchasing a good or service through www.frmnordic.com the customer acknowledges that he/she is receiving goods and services that are in most cases non-transferable to other customers. Fundacion Real Madrid products are ordered by size and in some cases with custom names or numbers and there are limited spaces available in each age group in each clinic. Due to this the organisers must maintain a strict refund policy.
- Refund policy
- A full refund will be made if cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking.
- A 20% refund will be made if cancellation is made after 24 hours and before 30 days of the clinic start date. The customer will receive the products associated with the clinic through mail or at a pick up place stated by the organisers.
- No refund is available 30 days and later before the clinic start date. The customer will receive the products associated with the clinic through mail or at a pick up place stated by the organisers.
- If a participating player is injured or sick at the last minute and therefore can not participate in the clinic he or she will receive the products associated with the clinic through mail or at a pick up place stated by the organisers. If the player provides a signed statement from a practicing physician he or she will also receive a spot at another clinic in the same country at a later date for no additional fee.
- In the event that a clinic can not be performed due to weather, transport disruptions or any other reasons, including natural disasters that are beyond the control of the organisers and Fundacion Real Madrid, then another clinic will be organised at the earliest opportunity for those who have reserved and paid for spots at the clinic. If for some reason there is no way to perform another clinic, then players will receive a 20% refund and the products associated with the clinic through mail or at a pick up place stated by the organisers.
Customers acknowledge they are purchasing a place at a football clinic where physical injuries can happen. The coaches on site are professional football coaches accredited by UEFA, the Spanish Football Federation and the local football federation. DR ehf and Fundacion Real Madrid are not liable for physical injuries sustained during the clinic. Parents are responsible for players being insured through family insurance policies or through comprehensive state insurance plans. DR ehf and Fundacion Real Madrid are not liable for injuries that might be sustained at the clinic site outside the playing field.
- Order and delivery of products
Participating players in each clinic will be notified in advance of a time and place where they can pick up the products either before or on the first day of the clinic. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians of the participating players to ensure that the right size is ordered. Below is an Adidas size chart for comparison.
Should the product arrive damaged or with incorrect labelling, the organisers will work with Adidas to provide a new one as quickly as possible.
- Conflict and resolution
Should any conflict arise due to the organisation of our clinics we kindly ask you to please inform our staff as soon as possible so they can work on an agreeable solution.
DR ehf is a company registered in Iceland (Reg number: 550903 2450). Should legal dispute arise then it shall be brought to and addressed by the District court of Reykjavík in Iceland.